Question by Lesley Pierce: I'd like to connect ipod touch to home stereo AUX port but sound only comes through ipod speakers?
I am not seeing any speaker control when I go to settings>general>sounds on the ipod. My older nano worked with my home stereo. I am using an adapter with the red and white male ends that go to the receiver and the other end that plugs into my ipod.
Best answer:
Answer by Freckles...there should just be on jack not the red and white one
its an aux cable to
.......WHEN PURCHASE FROM FOREX PRODUCTS BELLOW!!!! ........... Just send me a message to my E/Mail koncapala@googlemail.com. I will send you a list of my forex stuff *WORTH TAUSENDS OF DOLLARS* and you can choose from it some EA, SYSTEMS,INDICATORS, TEMPLATES AND MANY MORE !!!!! SO LETS GO, MAKE A DEAL !!!! JUST LOOK AT STUFF HERE, PURCHASE AND TAKE FREE STUFF NORMALLY SOLD FOR XXXX DOLLARS
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.